Spicy Baked Salmon Recipe
Enjoy this delicious healthy spicy baked salmon. Serves 4.
🗸 1 pound fresh Salmon Fillet
🗸 1 tbsp Apple Juice
🗸 1 tbsp Jalapeno Gold Chipotle Pepper Glaze
🗸 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a baking dish with foil (for easy cleanup) then drizzle lightly with olive oil.
3. Whisk apple juice, glaze & melted butter, until well combined.
4. Pour over the top of salmon.
5. Bake uncovered for 10-12 minutes.
6. Pour juices over salmon before serving.
7. Garnish with freshly sliced lemon and fresh herbs.
Sop by La Gustosa for your Jalapeno Gold Spicy Chipotle Glaze.